Mark Zimmerman has been working in the information and communication technology industry for more than 15 years. He’s worked with some of the biggest companies in the industry, but he’s also worked with very early stage start-ups—so he knows what it’s like to be in an entrepreneur’s shoes. Mark uses his experience to help MaRS clients in the areas of B2B enterprise software and SaaS business models as well as security and privacy.
“I love new ideas—they get me excited every morning and keep me going throughout the day. At MaRS, I get to see new ideas grow, evolve, change shape and, eventually, become real businesses. It’s a fascinating place to be.”
- ConnectedN, President
- BCE, Vice President, New Ventures
- Nextair, Vice President Sales & Marketing
- AT&T, Director, Product Management
- Netcom Canada, Business Services
Articles by Mark Zimmerman
- Toronto and the Startup Ecosystem Report
- Learn how to rock AngelList
- An uncommon canvas
- The start-up prenup
- Lean start-up: A method and a model, not a mantra
- Who are the bad guys?
- Where are you going?
- Advice from adversity
- Open source seed documents
- Please don't hire a sales professional…