Posted: June 19, 2013
Job Title: Marketing Director
Company Name: RenderLife
Position Type: Full-time
Location: ON-Metro Toronto
Application Deadline: 2013-07-10
A web-head, brand builder, and hands-on leader with a proven track record of online customer acquisition, product marketing, social community building, viral marketing, and integrated marketing.
The ideal candidate is a digital storyteller producing quality strategies using optimum mediums and directing the marketing team through execution. Experience in E-Commerce or SaaS is considered a must, along with a natural curiosity for visual technologies and the 3D world. The Director of Marketing will also be responsible for leading the existing marketing team, driving consumer and competitor research and helping inform important strategic direction for the company. We have a lot to communicate to our market and the Marketing Director will be the lead when communicating, educating, shaping and building the RenderLife community.
The Director of Marketing will also participate in forming and driving brand strategy along with the leadership team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Experience: 6+ years of experience in the online, consumer products or brand/consumer management
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and the execution of all components of the marketing mix:
- Advertising: Media plan, from strategy to implementation including budget
- Promotions: Strategy, creation and execution
- Product Marketing: Using competitive research to develop the right pricing mix and specific product areas that require growth
- Public Relations: Works with press to ensure product visibility in magazines, TV, industry leaders, special events, media requests etc. Responsible for all press and media initiatives.
- Social Media: Ensure that the interactive communication is maximized and reflects the brand message & promotions.
- Help formulate and execute cohesive brand strategy
- Communicate our brand and vision to our market
- Accountability for annual marketing budget and driving highest possible ROI on all marketing spend
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- A self-starter and entrepreneur who is motivated to inspire a team
- Results oriented
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Superior analytical and presentation skills
- Deep customer research capabilities (customer segmentation, surveying methods)
- Experience working with PR agencies
- Experience driving social media campaigns
- Impatience is a virtue: you’re always saying, “Let’s get this done!”
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced startup environment
- Foundational experience from a top brand management firm or ad agency
- Experience working in a start-up
- International experience
At RenderLife, we are passionate about all things 3D. Bonus points will be given to individuals who are 3D enthusiasts who understand 3D models, renders, and the 3D community at large.
How to Apply:
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org