A focus on workplace wellness – Business of Aging 2012
This video sums up the Business of Aging 2012 Summit, discussing the following topics:
- How innovation is about a proactive change in order to arrive at a better solution to a problem.
- How our workforce can stay well enough to remain engaged, productive and on the job.
- How we can take care of our aging workforce and have a significant impact on the overall economy.
- Medical device regulations, classification and submissions
- Identifying target customers for a social enterprise
- What do funders and investors want from social enterprises?
- Social purpose business (SPB) models
- Social Enterprise business models