Business Plan and other Communication Tools – Entrepreneurship 101 2012/13
Veronika Litinski, Senior Advisor, MaRS, discusses the basic principles of business planning and communication, and explains the different communication tools startups can use to help grow their business.
- How to create a pitch deck for investors
- The marketing mix in marketing strategy: Product, price, place and promotion
- Industry analysis and competition: Porter’s five forces
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Barriers to entry: factors preventing startups from entering a market