Charles Leadbeater on Social Innovation – MaRS Global Leadership
Charles Leadbeater on Social Innovation: Harnessing collaborative, cross-sector innovation for public good.
For decades innovation was seen as the purview of the private sector. Today that misperception is breaking down as non-profits and the public sector renew their own innovative capacity, often in partnership with other sectors!
Watch Charles Leadbeater speak about high-impact innovations, and how we can learn from them and scale the solutions capable of addressing Canada’s persistent social challenges.
- The meaning of leadership
- Social purpose business (SPB) models
- Social Enterprise business models
- Legal structures for Social Ventures: Social Enterprise, Social Business and cooperatives in Canada
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership