Frugal Innovation to Create Technology for the Next Three Billion – MaRS Global Leadership
Datawind’s CEO, Suneet Singh Tuli, highlights his company’s approach to frugal innovation?one that seeks to bring three billion more people online.
Suneet explains how Datawind created the world’s cheapest tablet computer and discusses the journey his company is taking, and the challenges faced and overcome along the way.
- Social purpose business (SPB) models
- Social Enterprise business models
- Legal structures for Social Ventures: Social Enterprise, Social Business and cooperatives in Canada
- Aboriginal Power: Clean energy and the future of Canada’s First Peoples - MaRS Global Leadership
- The Impact Economy: The Insider's Guide to Finding Meaningful Work and Attracting Top Talent