In Studio: Recipes for systemic change – MaRS Global Leadership
In this video, Bryan Boyer, Strategic Design Lead, Helsinki Design Lab (HDL), shares how the lab (HDL) uses strategic design to uncover the “architecture” of large-scale social challenges and develop more holistic, complete solutions for improvement.
- Identifying target customers for a social enterprise
- What do funders and investors want from social enterprises?
- Social purpose business (SPB) models
- Social Enterprise business models
- Legal structures for Social Ventures: Social Enterprise, Social Business and cooperatives in Canada