Lived It Lecture with Ian Telfer — Quick Hits
This video features highlights from the event, “Lived It Lecture with Ian Telfer — Entrepreneurship 101 2011/12″.
Learn some of the secrets of Ian’s success such as the importance of being a good partner, harnessing your willpower and belief in yourself, and making investors get excited about your idea.
Want to see more? Watch the full-length discussion at http://www.marsdd.com/video/lived-it-lecture-with-ian-telfer-entrepreneurship-101-201112
- The meaning of leadership
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Career planning and development: Meeting business and employee needs
- IP Management – Entrepreneurship 101
- The Pitch - Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15