Meet the Entrepreneurs: Life Sciences & Healthcare — Entrepreneurship 101 2011/12
Veronika Litinski (Advisor, Life Sciences and Healthcare, MaRS Discovery District) moderates a panel of successful life sciences and healthcare entrepreneurs as they discuss their startup journeys and highlight the importance of innovation while sharing key lessons from their experiences.
- Towards an Accessible Future: Ontario Innovators in Accessibility and Universal Design
- Medical device regulations, classification and submissions
- Biotech and patents: Prior art and freedom-to-operate searches
- IP Management – Entrepreneurship 101
- The Pitch - Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15