In this report we examine the practice of data visualization and highlight eight Ontario-based startups whose innovative applications are setting the future for data visualization.
Data visualization is not a new concept. It has been used for centuries to distill and communicate information. Think about all the maps, graphs and charts in existence, and the popularity of this form of data analysis will quickly become clear. However, with advancements in technology, data visualizations are taking on more complex forms than ever before. They are being used to unravel the meaning behind big data sets that would otherwise be too difficult to understand.
The Data Visualizers
- Towards an Accessible Future: Ontario Innovators in Accessibility and Universal Design
- Software licence agreement: Sample template
- Product development: The Waterfall methodology (model) in software development
- Connected World Market Insights Series
- FinTech Panel Discussion - MaRS Discovery District