In this report we examine the practice of data visualization and highlight eight Ontario-based startups whose innovative applications are setting the future for data visualization.
Data visualization is not a new concept. It has been used for centuries to distill and communicate information. Think about all the maps, graphs and charts in existence, and the popularity of this form of data analysis will quickly become clear. However, with advancements in technology, data visualizations are taking on more complex forms than ever before. They are being used to unravel the meaning behind big data sets that would otherwise be too difficult to understand.
The Data Visualizers
- Talent for Tech: Recruiting the right people for your tech startup
- Rise of the Business User: Enterprise IT and the effect of consumerization - MaRS Market Insights
- Market Impact of Accessible Energy Data - MaRS Market Insights
- Connected World Market Insights Series
- Going Global Series – Energy Market Insights: Chile