The Importance of Common Core Alignment for Your EdTech Startup – MaRS Best Practices
Michael Campbell, President, Forward Thinking EDU, discusses the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), which have been adopted by most U.S. states. He explains why they matter to your education innovation startup’s product marketing strategy.
- How to create a pitch deck for investors
- The marketing mix in marketing strategy: Product, price, place and promotion
- Industry analysis and competition: Porter’s five forces
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Barriers to entry: factors preventing startups from entering a market