Entrepreneur’s Toolkit hits the one million milestone
A question that occurs to every aspiring entrepreneur is: “Are entrepreneurs born or are they made?”
At MaRS, we believe that entrepreneurs can be made, as long as they have access to the right tools and advice.
In 2009, MaRS Education built a comprehensive suite of online resources and tools called the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit to help entrepreneurs build their businesses. Yesterday—February 14, 2013—the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit reached a significant milestone. We have a success story to share.
Check out the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit’s most-viewed resources.
- Topic: Funding your business
- Workbook: The Business Plan and Executive Summary
- Funding sources directory
- Entrepreneurship 101 (online course)
And don’t miss its top videos.
- Tiffinday – Meet The Entrepreneurs
- Recruitment and Selection Strategies: Five Hot Tips for Startups
- Public Relations 101: Four Hot Tips for Startups
Whether you’re starting a business or growing one, the tools and resources available in the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit will help take your business to the next level.
Have feedback or content suggestions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vijender is the Manager of Online Content at MaRS. He helps entrepreneurs get the online resources they need to grow their companies by project managing and marketing the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit. See more…