Seeding Success: Canada’s startup accelerators
Accelerators. If you’re an entrepreneur, you might be considering applying to one. If you’re an investor, you’ve probably attended at least one Demo Day or maybe even invested in a graduate. And if you advise or work with startups, they’re almost certainly on your radar.
MaRS Data Catalyst is excited to share with you Seeding Success, a report on the Canadian startup accelerator landscape.
You can access the spreadsheet with our accelerator data used in the report on Google Docs.
Below, you’ll find an infographic that contains a high-level overview of the data we found while doing our research. You’ll also find some posts we’ve already published around our accelerator research.
- A look at accelerators
- Five questions to ask before joining an accelerator
- Your accelerator: worth the hype?
Helen Kula is the former Manager of Data Product at MaRS Data Catalyst. While with Data Catalyst, she worked on acquiring, evaluating and linking data to build products that generate insight into Ontario’s startups and the province’s innovation economy. See more…
- Data for a better basketball team
- American cloud services for Canadian healthcare organizations
- Green Button makes new apps available to consumers
- Designing an experience for moms
- Rise above waiting