Sunday, June 30
RetiSpec, a medical device startup developing ophthalmic tools for early detection of diseases, is looking for a senior manager to lead our financial and business operations activities.
- Oversee business operations and execution, including budgeting, accounting, and reporting
- Perform market research activities and develop financial projections and strategy material
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and contractors
- Partner with R&D, Legal, Regulatory and other key cross-functional team members to ensure our product development timeline and company milestones are met
- University degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance, MBA Preferred
- 3+ years of management experience in medical device or similar environment, including direct oversight of people
- Domain expertise in healthcare economics
- Experience with entrepreneurial financial modeling and fundraising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salary offered for the position is $110,000 annually. We currently do not offer any additional benefits package.
- This is a full time permanent position. Work will be done out of our shared office space at the Biomedical Zone in Toronto, ON
- Language required: English