Tuesday, April 30
Student Work Placement Program
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work Placement program (SWP), which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Position Start Date: May 2019
Position End Date: August 2019
TimeSaved is passionate about the future of work and the changing economy. Named one of 2018’s most exciting startups in the GTA, TimeSaved is growing quickly and eager to add passionate people to our team. We build white label apps that are designed to help staffing companies connect with their temporary workers faster.
You’ll be getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, so learning opportunities abound. We’re a tight knit group that’s very involved in the startup scene in Toronto, so there will be plenty of opportunities to grow your skill set in the ways most relevant to your goals.
- You will be working out of our Markham-based office, conveniently located at the IBM Canada Headquarters (TTC and highway accessible)
- You will be part of our core development team building out the frontend for the TimeSaved platform
- You will work with other frontend, backend and mobile developers to build out a customer-centric experience that will constantly evolve
- You will be working with Microsoft Azure and other platform technologies as needed.
- Experience with AngularJS
- You have worked in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
Area of Study:
College, undergraduate, graduate student in Computer Science Computer Engineering