Full Stack Developer – Product Solutions Engineer
Wowa Leads Inc.
Monday, September 30
About Wowa Leads:
Wowa is a leading real estate and financial technology company that is transforming the real estate experience. We are a team of engineers, scientists, and bankers with a mission to empower people with the knowledge and toolset they need to make some of life’s biggest decisions: buying or selling a house and getting a mortgage. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build new solutions to help our clients get their best results. Together with our agents and advisors, we are redefining what it means to buy or sell a home.
As a Product Solutions Engineer at Wowa Leads, you will develop new technologies and interfaces to change how people buy or sell a home. We have high expectations for our products: they need to demonstrate competency, establish trustworthiness, and build a personal connection to our users. We are looking for multi-talented engineers who understand real estate and the importance of design and user experience. You will use leading technologies such as Docker, React.js, Django, and AWS Lambda and EC2 to build scalable solutions. You will be responsible for driving and delivering key business initiatives and develop a deep understanding of our objectives. We are a family, and as a member of Wowa, you will gain experience in strategic planning, product design, data analytics, and AGILE.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Content generation by writing analytical articles (e.g. analyzing mortgage rates)
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, UX, etc. on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions by collaborating with clients and stakeholders.
You Should Have:
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups including senior management
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Desire to take an initiative in your role and an eagerness to bend with changes and ambiguity when needed
- A team player mentality – as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
Please attach your resume and your latest transcript.