Full Stack Developer
Health Myself Innovations
Friday, July 5
Join our team driven by the desire to improve access to high quality healthcare for all Canadians. You will play a pivotal role in defining and shaping the future of Canadian Healthcare through innovative development within our existing SaaS platform used by hundreds of thousands of patients across Canada.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. As a full stack developer you will be required to manage the project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits based on your level of experience. Please note that this will be a 6 month contract, leading to full time.
Is this role right for you?
- You will manage both the maintenance of existing code as well as the ongoing development of new products and -features
- Your code will be well designed, testable and efficient, using best software development practices
- You will gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs
- You will create and maintain software documentation
- You will be required to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the specific task/project
Do you have the technical skills that will help you succeed in this role?
- You have have experiencing working with authenticated, customer focused applications
- You are experienced with Laravel and Vue.js
- You are experienced with MySQL database design
- You have deployed and managed applications within AWS
- You have experience building and using RESTful API’s
- You have experience with OAuth
- You have knowledge in Object Oriented and Functional Design
- You are comfortable using versioning tools like Git
- You have deep knowledge of HTML/CSS/SASS
- You are experienced at creating slick responsive GUIs for Desktop and Mobile
- You are comfortable with Agile Development Methodology
Do you have the soft skills that will allow you to succeed in this role?
- You are a strong communicator who speaks clearly and with conviction
- You are approachable and helpful
- You are open-minded; willing to accept new ideas whether they are your or someone else’s
- You are a methodical problem solver
- You are accountable, take ownership, and learn from your mistakes
- You are creative and not limited to only standard practices
- You manage your time well; knowing how to prioritize, plan and execute in an efficient manner
Please send your CV and cover letter with the subject: hmdevfull