Position Role: Marketing
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-07-27
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
(September – December 2018)
Beaconforce is a people-management software that leverages business acumen, artificial intelligence and behavioral science to provide a complete solution for managers of teams. Beaconforce measures intrinsic motivation in real-time and gives recommended micro-actions to managers to nudge their employees towards the Flow Zone – the most productive state. Insights are based on 7 intrinsic motivators, level of trust and position on the Flow chart (stressed, bored, or in the zone), all of which are crucial when encouraging the most positive and productive behaviors.
Under the direction of the Managing Director, Canada, the incumbent will lead the way in building the community and Beaconforce brand in Canada. There will be close collaboration with the Brand and Community Manager in the US to help align major initiatives across countries.
- Develop and manage Beaconforce’s Global Brand Ambassador Program with initial focus on Europe.
- Identify influencers and advocates and create engagement roadmap.
- Manage Beaconforce’s external community of Brand Ambassadors to create partnerships and client leads to support core business development effort.
Manage Event Marketing
- Build local community in GTA around the “Future of Work” with events featuring industry influencers
- Engage with local business community to drive attendance of future events
- Collaborate with local partners
- Collaborate with international team on global initiatives
Social Media Management
- Develop content for social media channels (Medium, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Find contributors to corporate blog
The successful incumbent must:
- Be comfortable in a startup environment
- Be extremely self-driven and well organized
- Have passion for Beaconforce’s vision
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to Apply: