Position Role: Sales
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Part-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-03-31
Litmus Automation is an End-to-End Cloud Platform Provider for the Industrial Internet of Things.
Litmus Automation is looking to hire a Business Development intern who can help drive new business at Litmus Automation. We practice a number of new age selling techniques by leveraging several innovative sales tools at our disposal. The ideal candidate will be self-motivating and hungry to generate results. The candidate will participate in the early stages of the sales funnel and will support the Sales team.
- Pro-active in developing/generating and qualifying key target market leads
- Data entry for managing real-time Sales databases reporting & management via CRM (Salesforce). Must keep leads/sales data and customer information accurate/current
- Pro-active in developing outreach strategies and target market identification and analysis
- Promote Litmus Automation brand and product awareness through marketing and sales campaigns
- Engage and work closely with Sales peers and/or channel-reseller partners to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to revenue recognition
- Diligence in driving Litmus Sales Process by leveraging several sales tools at your disposal
- Hungry go-getter
- Previous experience with outbound sales and SaaS products preferred
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant job experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing or Communications preferred. Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients.
- The focus of this role will be to assist Litmus Automation in generating new business so experience in ‘new business’ selling techniques is preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
Please Contact Omar Ahmed, from Litmus Automation, with your CV. He is in charge of hiring for this position.