Position Role: Support
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-07-27
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Aion Network is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on building innovative blockchain products and tools to bridge the gap between enterprise organizations and public protocols. Aion’s flagship product, AION Network is a third-generation multi-tier blockchain platform designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability. Visit us at https://aion.network for more details.
As a Community & Growth Manager, you will be given the opportunity to expand Aion’s user base with focus on the developer community and application development. You will have the chance to work with blockchain technology to effectively design and establish a user adoption strategy and process that ranges from the average investor to the open-source developer.
Being bold, taking risks and moving fast is the Aion DNA. Living on the cutting edge of technology, we come to work everyday with unbounded enthusiasm for pushing the envelope of what’s possible with blockchain technology! You will enjoy our fast paced, dynamic, highly technical and collaborative environment. This is a unique opportunity that operates at the intersection of business and technology in a hyper-growth space, with exposure across a wide range of industries and use cases. You will be given the opportunity to develop analytical and leadership skills through the ownership of project deliverables and streams of work.
The Aion community is the what drives the success of the project. The community has a diverse set of users that range from highly-technical users to non-technical passive investors. This project is aimed at growing the user base and partners for all different personas involved with Aion, through active participation in social media channels, online competitions,
- Create overall tactics/approach to effective community management
- Create a strong Aion brand within global developer communities utilizing online tools
- Build a pipeline of blockchain developers and incentivize them to develop on Aion and contribute to the project (competitions, hackathons, bounties, etc.)
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree with backgrounds in both technology and business, including: computer science, computer/software engineering, finance, marketing, management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex business problems to a broad set of stakeholders
- Versatile and passionate about emerging technologies and trends, backed with strong technical aptitude to learn new concepts
- Experience in agile project development with focus on strategic and logical thinking
- Knowledge in developer tools and products
- Software development and solution architect background and/or experience I advantage
- Knowledge in blockchain technology and multiple platforms/protocols I advantage
- Proficient with agile project management software tools
- Superb communication style
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply: