Position Role: Sales
Position Level: Experienced
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-06-30
Eve Medical is a Toronto-based social enterprise, dedicated to designing and delivering better healthcare experiences for people*. Motivated by the 500,000 cases of cervical cancer and 23 million cases of infertility that occur worldwide each year, our mission is to improve access to screening, in a patient-centred way, on a global scale. We are the makers of Eve Kit – Canada’s first at-home HPV screening system.
We are seeking a Director of Market Development, who will be responsible for growing Eve Kit (evekit.com), Eve Medical’s consumer facing business. This includes generating net new business, developing partnerships, and working with the management team to develop strategic sales plans.
- Strategic sales and market entry planning for new and existing products
- Tactical execution of sales entry plans to achieve sales targets
- Manage all aspects of lead generation and prospecting clients through networking, cold calling and working existing database
- Identification, development and securing of strategic and channel partnerships
- Development and refinement of internal sales processes
- Oversee, manage and report team sales activities
- Ensure sales activities comply with quality system
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a sales, business development or market growth role, preferably with a new physical product
- Experience in the healthcare sector, or an educational background in healthcare
- Startup or early stage company experience is a major asset
- Familiar with using sales tools including excel, CRM’s and marketing automation tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability and willingness to have courageous conversations with clients and partners
- Excellent relationship building skills and consultative mindset
- Driven and goal oriented, and will go the extra mile to make things happen
- Organized and methodical, with a self-starter personality
- Have a passion and interest in healthcare innovation, particularly women’s health*
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and thrive on new challenges
- Have the ability to draw insight and information from stakeholders, and adapt strategies as a result
- Have a high level of tenacity, patience, focus, and accountability
- Enjoy working on a small team, with a genuine desire to help others succeed
*We recognize that not everyone who should be screening identifies as a woman. Cervical cancer and STI screening is equally important for trans and non-binary individuals.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
Please send a resume with the subject line "Director of Market Development"