Position Role: Engineering
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Calgary, AB
Application Deadline: 2018-07-27
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
September 4 – December 4 2018
Tri Innovations Consulting Ltd. Is a growing company with a dedicated, agile and efficient team that has been offering a full spectrum of engineering, procurement and construction management solutions since 2004. The team is Headquarted in Calgary, AB, and we have provide exceptional engineering services to companies located worldwide. Our team is looking for a full-time co-op student studying in the STEM sector who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment and is looking to further their career.
Engineering and Design
As a member of our quickly growing company, you will play an intergral part in working as a team to execute projects for our clients. There are many opportunities to experience engineering in action and work on dynamic projects across the globe. We believe that education is best complimented by hands-on experience, and our employment opportunities offer students the chance to give context to their studies. By participating in, and helping toshape, engineering projects, you will be able to apply your studies to a work environment. Our organization is passionate about creating a culture of learning.
- Facilitating the design proess by supporting project managers and engineers
- Learning about and developing business organizations
- Providing technical support on a variety of engineering projects
- Enrolled in a STEM related program at the undergraduate or graduate level
Technical skills required:
- Analytical problem solver
- Understanding of engineering principals
Soft Skills required:
- Natural aptitude in problem solving using appropriate theoretical and practical engineering principals
- Good time management skills
- Dynamic, motivated, positive
- Time-management, strong work ethic, team work, problem solving, communication
- Good interpersonal skills (office is very team based, so collaboration is key
How to Apply: