Position Role: Engineering
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-11-23
Position Start Date: January 2019
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work Placement program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Taplytics (YC W14) is located in highly sought after King West neighbourhood of Toronto. We are an organization that focuses on A/B testing, analytics, push and the modern product strategies that go along with them.
Work in a flow that focuses on quality and growth. At Taplytics, we strive to have a healthy and modern approach to product development. As such we practice pair programming along with a unique agile flow that focuses on iterative feature development and delivery. Currently, we are on a weekly release cycle and striving to get tighter! We foster a culture of growth and sustainability, while still offering the opportunities to pursue large, challenging and impactful problems.
- Write elegant yet strong code that will be at the core of our sdks.
- Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment.
- Create testing strategies.
- Take ownership of the the architecture, product backlog and timelines.
- Embrace the challenges of dealing with, building and maintaining sdks that power all of our client’s applications.
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously
Area and Level of Study:
- Computer Science, ECE, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Undergraduate, Graduate
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with mobile and/or server side development.
- Good handle on testing strategies: Integration vs. Unit, mocking tools and strategies, continuous integration, etc…
Soft Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to design, implement, build and maintain our mobile and server SDKs.
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously.
How to Apply: