Position Role: Support
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-08-02
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Think Research is a disruptive and rapidly growing software company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered across Canada, in the U.S. and EU. We are passionate about what we do, and even more so about the amazing people that help make what we do possible. We take pride in our amazing culture and love to have fun while we work too.
Looking for a fresh challenge that truly allows you to feel your impact? We’re looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
- Opportunity to learn from a rapidly growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues
- Mentorship from senior level employees
- Exciting, collaborative, fast-paced and multidisciplinary environment
The Event Coordinator Co-Op will be responsible for assisting in the execution and organization of internal social events and cultural initiatives. The ideal candidate is passionate about ensuring people love coming to work every single day.
The kind of work that you’d be doing:
- Assisting the Culture Warrior and the Talent team in all internal events related to employee engagement, recognition, and everything in between
- Completing administrative tasks related to Talent and Operations
- Drive employee engagement through the running of cultural initiatives
- Working alongside internal and external stakeholders to assist in the organization and planning of all internal events
- Providing input and creative ideas for promotional collateral including but not limited to: employee swag, recruitment materials, and quarterly theme games
- Currently completing or have completed a post-secondary program in marketing, event management or related field of study
- Experience organizing and executing large events
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience using GoogleSuite
- Proven ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple events at the same time
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a weekend or evening occasionally
How to Apply: