Position Role: Marketing
Position Level: Entry level
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Scarborough, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-12-31
Pipetel Technologies is the leader in advanced-technology inline inspection services for challenging pipelines. We are the only company that can deploy EXPLORER™ — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly-specialized, fully-articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER’s multipoint sensor arrays provide our analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
As our Marketing Coordinator you will use your creativity and superior organizational skills to support the ongoing promotional activities and delivery of key Pipetel messages.
- Lead and plan the execution of industry events, tradeshows, exhibitions, user groups, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate the development of external communcations including newletters, articles, press releases; manage newsletter campaign
- Organize sales and marketing material and documentation
- Coordinate and facilitate presentations, meetings and webinars as well as review proposal materials
- Coordinate and maintain outgoing client relations communications and documents
- Develop and post digital marketing content and raise social media presence
- Coordinate day-to-day marketing activities with external marketing agency
- Maintain quality of CRM database; monitor, track and generate sales related reports from CRM system
- Execute client satisfaction survey and generate reports.
- Post secondary education: University degree or College diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications, or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong time management and organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to produce excellent work mindful of grammar and free of typographical errors
- Proficient in graphic design with matching software competencies in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiar with digital and marketing channels and CRM systems
- Professional experience using digital marketing / social media (Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Prior experience in sales or marketing in a client-facing capacity
- Interest or background related to technology or engineering.
Pipetel proudly offers its full-time Employees:
- Competitive compensation and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid vacation days.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to HR@pipetelcom.com.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
To apply, please send your resume in PDF format quoting job reference 1811MCO. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you.