Position Role: Marketing
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-07-02
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Marketing Intern (multiple opportunities)
Vena was founded on the belief that the technologies people know and love should be central to how companies plan and measure the way they do business. We transform Excel and Office 365 into an award winning, enterprise-class business solution with workflow, data warehousing, and more. That belief has paid off – Vena is doubling in size every year and today has offices on four continents with thousands of happy users across the globe.
Love business and marketing? Looking for work in an exciting growing company? Then you’ve come to the right place! Vena’s Business Marketing Intern role provides college and university students an opportunity to work with one of the top tech companies in Canada! You will apply subjects and skills learned in school to exciting real-world applications. We don’t just work hard, we also want you to have fun!
There will be opportunities to attend team outings and events to bond with their Vena teammates, management, executive staff, and other interns. We are looking for individuals who want to grow, learn, and collaborate with the best and brightest that make up this fast growing organization.
The Marketing Intern will gain valuable marketing experience and learn marketing processes at a cloud-based SaaS company, through working with Vena Solutions world class Marketing team.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Provide assistance in completing RFP submissions
- Provide assistance in compiling Market Research statistics for Vena communications
- Assist in managing, monitoring and tracking of Marketing SWAG inventory
- Assist sales with territory development – market analysis, marketing support & data entry
- Work across departments, particularly Sales and Business Development to build out the Vena Database in Salesforce
- Assist the Marketing team with tasks that occur during a customer engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- College or undergraduate student in Business, Communications or related field
- Research skills using social media (LinkedIn) and Salesforce CRM
- Analytical mindset
- Team player
- Hungry to learn and grow with our team
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with customer service is a plus
How to Apply: