Position Role: Development
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-11-23
Position Start Date: January 2019
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work Placement program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Are you looking to get in on the ground floor of one of Canada’s fasting growing startups? Are you eager to develop your skills in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a ton of growth potential?
Named one of 2018’s most exciting startups in the GTA, TimeSaved is growing quickly and eager to add passionate people to our team.
Who we are:
We build apps for staffing companies that are focused on creating a better experience for their clients, recruiters and candidates. We prize our relationships with our customers and use their feedback to continually shape our solution and help drive their success.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who is interested in building an industry transforming product. You work well in a fast-paced environment, can prioritize multiple priorities, and take pride in what you build.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our designers and product team to create a seamless user experience
- Iterate, test, and release products as quickly as we can gather feedback from our users and customers
What you’ll need:
- Experience building native iOS and Android apps
- Experience using the latest mobile app development languages and tools Swift, Objective C, Java, C++, Git & GitHub, etc.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, alongside the rest of our dynamic team
How to Apply: