Position Role: Operations
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-11-23
Position Start Date: January 2019
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work Placement program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
GreenMantra Technologies is a cleantech company focused on advancing the circular economy of plastics. Through a proprietary thermo-catalytic system and patented process, GreenMantra’s platform technology cost-effectively converts waste plastics, including hard-to-recycle materials such as grocery bags, fibres, and foam into high-value speciality polymers. Our portfolio of products are designed to improve performance and reduce cost for asphalt, plastic, rubber, ink, and coating formulations.
Role and Project Description:
- Work with Product Managers and customers to determine business needs and solutions.
- Address customer queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide post-sales support to customers as needed.
- Based on customer feedback work with technology and operations team in order to make appropriate changes in product or process design.
- Conduct internal and external application trials for verification and qualification of product
- Perform product quality control and assurance testing and audits
Area and Level of Study
BSc, (Chem), MSc (Chem), Chem Engineering, Engineering, BSc, MSsc, preferred.
How to Apply: