Position Role: Support
Position Level: Entry level
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2019-02-28
Have you ever been frustrated with the process of contacting your family doctor to book an appointment?
Since 2013 the Health Myself Patient Portal has been improving access to care for Canadian patients by offering online booking and various forms of secure communications between patients and their healthcare providers.
We are rapidly expanding across Canada, and are looking for people with outstanding communication and critical thinking skills to join our team and work out of our downtown Toronto office.
As a Product Specialist, you will provide support to both patients and clinics using our services while using critical thinking skills to find and report application bugs. As your product knowledge increases you will be expected to lead new client implementations and remote training sessions for both clients and corporate partners.
The chosen candidate will be given an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity for full-time advancement.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate will be to:
- Be a product and domain expert with the Health Myself Patient Portal
- Provide technical support to clients by phone, email or online
- Onboard new clients and provide remote training
- Find and report application bugs
- Modify and create support documents
- Graduate of a post-secondary institution
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Has worked in an office environment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada and legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Excellent Communication Skills: Fluent in English, proficiency in French is an asset
- Computer savvy (web and productivity tools)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Able to write efficient procedural and technical documentation
Experience as a Medical Office Assistant, or has worked within the EMR industry or healthcare delivery organization, will be deemed an asset.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
Please include your CV/resume with your email. Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.