Position Role: Support
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-03-29
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Product Strategy Analyst (multiple opportunities)
Position Start Date: April 30, 2018
Position End Date: August 31, 2018
Nuco is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on building innovative blockchain products and tools to bridge the gap between enterprise organizations and public protocols. Nuco’s flagship product, AION Network is a third-generation multi-tier blockchain platform designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability. Visit us at https://aion.network for more details.
As a Product Strategy Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to streamline the user experience of Aion developers. You will have the chance to work with blockchain technology to effectively design a product strategy and technical roadmap that bridges the gap between the open-source developer community and innovative blockchain protocols.
You will enjoy our fast paced, dynamic, highly technical and collaborative environment. This is a unique opportunity that operates at the intersection of business and technology in a hyper-growth space, with exposure across a wide range of industries and use cases. You will be given the opportunity to develop analytical and leadership skills through the ownership of project deliverables and streams of work.
Aion Product Team:
The Aion product team is focused on developing the next-generation of blockchain products and tools that are focused on the end-user. The goal is to address the multiple “users” of Aion through effective software that enhances their user experience. This is in the form of middleware software platforms, front-end GUI, developer & administrator tools, API integration and more.
- Create an industry analysis with key comparisons of existing and future tools used in public/private blockchain networks
- Establish product strategy and roadmap with the goal of differentiating Aion tools
- Produce business plan and implementation schedule for what to create, what to develop and what to adopt
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree with backgrounds in both technology and business, including: computer science, computer/software engineering, finance, marketing, management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex business problems to a broad set of stakeholders
- Versatile and passionate about emerging technologies and trends, backed with strong technical aptitude to learn new concepts
- Experience in agile project development with focus on strategic and logical thinking
- Knowledge in developer tools and products
- Software development and solution architect background and/or experience I advantage
- Knowledge in blockchain technology and multiple platforms/protocols I advantage
- Superb communication style
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply: