Position Role: Development
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: 2018-11-23
Position Start Date: January 2019
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Student Work Placement program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Are you looking to get in on the ground floor of one of Canada’s fasting growing startups? Are you eager to develop your skills in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a ton of growth potential?
Named one of 2018’s most exciting startups in the GTA, TimeSaved is growing quickly and eager to add passionate people to our team.
Who we are: We build apps for staffing companies that are focused on creating a better experience for their clients, recruiters and candidates. We prize our relationships with our customers and use their feedback to continually shape our solution and help drive their success.
Who you are: We’re looking for someone who is interested in being part of building an industry transforming product. You work well in a fast-paced environment, can prioritize multiple priorities, and take pride in what you do.
What you’ll do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop, effective and review strategies and test plans
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: