Position Role: Sales
Position Level: Internship
Position Type: Contract
Position Location: Nepean, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-07-27
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.
Giatec Scientific Inc. is a knowledge-based company that brings IoT to the construction industry. In simple terms, we have incorporated smart technology and application software into everyday concrete testing practices. Giatec offers a dynamic environment for motivated team-players to be involved in a wide range of activities. There are NO boundaries for you to grow in our team and we encourage employees to take risks and try new initiatives. Our company is doubling in revenue year after year with exports to more than 70 countries, and we are looking for energetic and driven people to join our team and be a part of this success.
At Giatec we are looking for the right people — people who are creative and passionate with high level of integrity. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for Giatec, one of the most innovative companies in concrete industry. Working in over 70 countries ranging from small sized companies to multi-national conglomerates, you will gain experience working in a diverse environment.
As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for excellent organization and time management. You will be working alongside the sales department to assist in a variety of monthly tasks, including customer reach, industry research, and working closely with CRM tools.
- Attend B2B sales meetings
- Preparing sales documents for devices
- Follow up with customers
- Finding new leads
- Making cold calls
- Brainstorming new initiatives with the sales team
- Conduct research on infrastructure projects, companies, and unsaturated markets
- Working towards international growth
- Undergraduate or college student in Business or a related field.
- Working fluency in English
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM tools
- 1+ years of general sales and/or marketing experience
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and make quick rational decisions
- Ability to reason with customers
Position Start Date: September 1, 2018 or as soon as possible
Position End Date: TBD
How to Apply: