Position Role: Engineering
Position Level: Experienced
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-03-31
As an experienced backend engineer, you will contribute to the backend design and development of our Fintech solution, Wealthscope, integrate and improve existing systems, and follow industry best practices to deliver a high quality product, Wealthscope. We support a collegial work environment where everyone’s opinion is respected.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of software architecture, data structures, and algorithms.
- Sound knowledge of professional software engineering best practices.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skill; team player.
- Play a lead role in the design, build, and maintenance of the servers, complex financial and user databases, as well as server-side applications.
- Agile development, continuous builds, automated testing, frequent deployments, and security.
- Work closely with the product development and data analytics team.
- Writing object-oriented software in Python.
- Working with relational databases.
- Version control using git.
- AWS computing infrastructure.
- Django and RESTful web services.
- encrpytion key management service.
- sound knowledge of development and deployment processes.
- Background in statistics.
- Knowledge of financial securities.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
Please send your resume and any relevant links to Bruce Seago.