Position Role: Engineering
Position Level: Intermediate
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-08-31
Elitely Inc. is an industry leader in innovative, open-minded dating services for Asian community. Through our revolutionary online dating brands, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people connect and communicate since 2012. As a Canadian-Chinese technology company driven by analytics and user centric design, we care about our customer experience and are continuously looking for ways to make it better!
Our downtown, Toronto base is looking for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER to join our journey to create the future of social networking.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Desired Skills and Experiencs
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Ability to read and write in Chinese
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter along with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.