Beyond the hockey stick: The art of realistic forecasting — MaRS Best Practices
Has your startup’s revenue forecasting fallen into the trap of hockey stick forecast?
Most business plans have revenue forecasts that look like hockey sticks: they show revenues that grow slowly at first and then suddenly jump skyward.
Revenue forecasting is an art that takes practice. Learn how revenue projections can make or break your company—and how to stickhandle your way to a realistic forecast.
Presenter: Charles Plant, Material Minds
- General partnership agreement: Sample template
- How to create a pitch deck for investors
- Industry analysis and competition: Porter’s five forces
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Bargaining Power of Buyers: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis