Business Plan and other Communication Tools – Entrepreneurship 101 2012/13
Veronika Litinski, Senior Advisor, MaRS, discusses the basic principles of business planning and communication, and explains the different communication tools startups can use to help grow their business.
- How to create a pitch deck for investors
- Industry analysis and competition: Porter’s five forces
- How to estimate market size: Business and marketing planning for startups
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Bargaining Power of Buyers: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis