Frugal Innovation to Create Technology for the Next Three Billion – MaRS Global Leadership
Datawind’s CEO, Suneet Singh Tuli, highlights his company’s approach to frugal innovation?one that seeks to bring three billion more people online.
Suneet explains how Datawind created the world’s cheapest tablet computer and discusses the journey his company is taking, and the challenges faced and overcome along the way.
- Identifying target customers for a social enterprise
- Product development: The Waterfall methodology (model) in software development
- What do funders and investors want from social enterprises?
- Social Enterprise business models
- Social Entrepreneurship: Social Impact Metrics