Meet the Entrepreneurs: Life Sciences & Healthcare — Entrepreneurship 101 2011/12
Veronika Litinski (Advisor, Life Sciences and Healthcare, MaRS Discovery District) moderates a panel of successful life sciences and healthcare entrepreneurs as they discuss their startup journeys and highlight the importance of innovation while sharing key lessons from their experiences.
- Product development: Positioning new healthcare products in the marketplace
- Drug submissions: Procedures to reach regulatory approval
- Medical device regulations, classification and submissions
- Product development lifecycle: Medical device design and development
- Amgen—A biotechnology success story: From drug development to the mass market