Where, what, who: Smart social media for small businesses – MaRS Best Practices
Melanie Baker, Social Advocate, Google, describes the key elements of an effective social media strategy, including what sites a startup should use, whose job the work should be and how to measure the ROI.
Find the slide presentation here: http://www.slideshare.net/webgoddesscathy/smart-social-media-for-small-businesses-mars-best-practices
Pressed for time? Catch a few quick tips at Adopting and Adapting Social Media: Five Hot Tips for Startups – https://www.marsdd.com/video/adopting-and-adapting-social-media-five-hot-tips-for-startups
- What is marketing communication (MarCom)?
- Industry analysis and competition: Porter’s five forces
- How to estimate market size: Business and marketing planning for startups
- Competitive strategies in operational excellence, customer intimacy and product leadership
- Bargaining Power of Buyers: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis