Mod Media Makers, V2: Nine startups achieving the unthinkable
Sometimes it’s difficult to understand the “secret sauce” that allows a startup to achieve the unthinkable—the combination of key activities that leads to success. A complicated elixir, this combination can contain one or more of the following: team building, business model testing, financing the company and, finally, successfully launching into market.
Today we launch Mod Media Makers Volume 2 showcasing nine startups that are achieving the unthinkable.
They represent a vibrant mix of the social commerce, entertainment, e-commerce and innovation management sectors. They also represent teams who dare to think differently and take risks, entrepreneurs that know how to adapt and aspire to solve big and unexpected problems for both niche markets as well as entire industries.
In three simple words, here’s how these teams defined their startups and the “special sauce” that has helped them on the road to success:
- CardSwap: extravagant, yet frugal. Visit the CardSwap page.
- Creative D Inc.: smart, creative, passionate. Visit the Creative D page.
- Hammerati: experience, execution, humility. Visit the Hammerati page.
- HitSend: get sh%&t done. Visit the HitSend page.
- HomSav: creative, innovative, decorative. Visit the HomeSav page.
- Shopcastr: passion, perseverance, dedication. Visit the Shopcastr page.
- SocialGift: innovators, problem solvers, gifters. Visit the SocialGift page.
- Squag: connectivity, creativity, community. Visit the Squag page.
- Uniiverse: passionate, positive, people. Visit the Uniiverse page.
We invite you to learn more about these Mod Media Makers by viewing their videos, reviewing their company pages and connecting with them through their social follow links.
Let me know what you think!
- Hacker, hustler and designer: Building the tech team
- The seven-step go-to-market strategy
- How ingestible sensors and smart pills will revolutionize healthcare
- This week’s top jobs in the innovation community
- Upcoming events in the innovation community