And how and when you should use each one to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors? Technology Transaction lawyer Arshia Tabrizi explained each of these IP tools and discussed their pros and cons in his engaging conversational style at last week’s CIBC Presents Entrepreneurship 101 lecture on “How to Protect and Commercialize Intellectual Property”.
Learn how to use IP to protect and exploit/commercialize your product, service or invention with the resources below, including the video and slides from Arshia’s presentation.
Downloads and resources
- Class Summary: How To Protect and Commercialize Intellectual Propert
- Video: How to Protect and Commercialize Intellectual Property (IP)
- Slideshare presentation: “How To Protect and Commercialize Intellectual Propert“
- Join the Facebook Group: CIBC Presents Entrepreneurship 101
- Register to get the weekly email updates
- Get articles on IP in the Entrepreneur’s Toolkit:
Arshia Tabrizi is the Founder of Tabrizi Law Office PC, a boutique technology law firm. Previously he was with the Technology Transactions Group at the pre-eminent Silicon Valley law firm of Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati.
Keri leads the strategic design, development, marketing and expansion of cutting edge business programs in the areas of entrepreneurship, innovation, marketing, HR, management and leadership at U of T’s School of Continuing Studies. See more…