An expert on technology-driven markets and entrepreneurial management, Jon provides hands-on workshops and educational resources for entrepreneurs and advisors at MaRS and the Regional Innovation Centres across Ontario. He also runs his own advisory firm, specializing in research, financing and strategic growth in the cleantech industry. He has an MSc in media & communications from London School of Economics and an MSc in business and economics from the Norwegian School of Management.
Articles by Jon Worren
- Great idea. But how are you going to make money on that?
- Athletes (and startups) turn to crowdfunding to raise money
- Is entrepreneurship the new black?
- Crowdfunding and lean startups
- Move from business idea to business model with two new workbooks
- Key concepts in technology marketing
- InterSolar U.S. 2009 (Part II): Solar marketing trends
- InterSolar U.S. (Part I): What was of interest to start-ups in Ontario?
- Public accountability and innovation
- The surreal idea of Dr. John Evans