Six MaRS clients reach Top 25 list
We are pleased to announce that six MaRS clients have made it to the Branham300 Top 25 Canadian Up and Coming ICT Companies list! This annual ranking selects the top 25 Canadian ICT companies based on creativity and innovation, whether in a new technology area or by optimizing existing technology in an innovative manner.
Shiny Ads is a Toronto based advertising technology company focused on helping online publishers maximize revenue from ad orders under $5,000. Our self-serve advertising platform provides online publishers with a solution that automates sales, finance and ad operations for smaller ad campaigns in a cost effective manner.
Here are the six clients:
- InferSystems, @InferSystems
- Locationary, @Locationary
- SeaWell Networks, @SeaWellNetworks
- ShinyAds, @Shinyads
- Wave Accounting, @WaveAccounting
The Branham Group is a leading “Go to Market” consultancy, exclusively focused on the technology sector. It helps companies improve business performance by focusing on three critical areas: planning, marketing and partnering.
- JOLT, a new accelerator where creativity, culture and execution drive innovation
- Would you wear this wearable tech bracelet?
- 3 startup lessons from the co-founder of Reddit
- Overcoming the challenges female founders face in the tech industry
- Q&A with Electric Runway curator Amanda Cosco on wearables on the runway