How well do you know your target market?
You’ve probably made certain assumptions about your target market. How do you validate them?
Their presentation covered the following topics: concept evaluation, packaging and pricing, messaging and communications, and more. They also highlighted important questions you should be asking yourself in order to develop an accurate value proposition.
Have you asked yourself these questions?
- Who am I competing with?
- What is the size of my market?
- Which industry am I selling to?
Find out if you are on top of your industry. Watch the lecture video for further insight into where to start looking for these answers and tips on which sources of information you can trust.
For a brief overview, watch this Quick Hits video:
To watch the entire lecture, click here.
- Speaker slides: Market and Customer Development
- Video: Essential Market Intelligence Questions – Five Hot Tips for Startups
- Article: Market analysis
- Workbook: Market Strategy Workbook 1: The Analytical Foundation
- Course schedule
- Join the LinkedIn Group
- Get updates on Vimeo
Watch our live webcasts here.
Next week’s lecture: Intellectual Property Management
- Different types of entrepreneurship: What's best for your business?
- The seven-step go-to-market strategy
- The best product doesn’t always win - does the best team always win?
- The future of learning: What today’s stats mean for tomorrow’s learners
- Why going to market is like "prying open a big heavy door"