Customer Support Specialist (Fall 2018 Position)
This position is offered in part by the MaRS Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Program, which connects post-secondary students with work placements in technology and business.Customer Support Specialist (multiple opportunities) Position Start Date: September 2018 Position End Date: Ongoing EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees around the world experience conferences and trade shows using their smartphones and tablets. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, and Intel have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events. At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skill set and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
What We Offer:
- An experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help
- Quarterly team events, Mix & Mingles, SkiMobi (Winter), CampMobi (Summer)
- A great office at Queens Quay with amazing views of the lake
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage
- Team building events and trips
- A wellness account providing reimbursement on transit passes, fitness equipment, house and dry cleaning
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished
- EventMobi sports teams - right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time
- Discounted Goodlife membership
- A great culture with much more along the way!
Customer Support Department:This department is responsible for effectively handling and troubleshooting customer issues with the event app features and ensuring a quality experience while using our product.
- Assisting clients with technical support as well as the Support Team with daily tasks.
- First point of contact for our amazing clients when they need help - Our clients are generally professional event planners working at associations or large corporations. The end user of our product however are attendees around the world from all ages and professions.
- Lead client onboarding process from end-to-end.
- Handle inquiries about app development and troubleshoot client needs.
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end.
- Liaise with Engineering team to help drive feature development for our product.
- Receive and incorporate client feedback to improve business performance.
- Proactively profile customer needs and match our products and services to those needs.
- This is a chance to learn and be involved at every point of the company while helping and building relationships with a wide range of EventMobi clients across the world.
- 10% travel is required: our clients often need our support team to help in the execution of their event.
- Limited evening and weekend work may be required to help with peak times based on client needs
- College Diploma or University Degree
- 1-2 years in Experience in client-facing role