Meet the entrepreneurs – ICE
Last week’s class was the first Meet The Entrepreneurs event featuring three successful information technology, communications and entertainment (ICE) clients at MaRS. Ray Reddy, CEO of Pushlife, Nic Sulsky, CEO of InGamer Sports, and Steve Lamb, CEO of Nevex Virtual Technologies, led the discussion moderated by Krista Jones, ICE Practice Lead at MaRS.
The panel shared their stories on how they got started, what their motivations were and what were the obstacles they faced. They offered some key insights into the life of an entrepreneur giving members of the audience a chance to get a broad perspective on what they may face with in their own entrepreneurial journey.
Check out the video below to watch the event which includes some great questions from the audience.
Downloads and Resources:
- Class Summary: Meet The Entrepreneurs – ICE
- Video: Meet The Entrepreneurs – ICE
- Join the Facebook Group: Entrepreneurship 101
- Register to get weekly updates
Amrutha works with MaRS Media to deliver high quality digital assets to clients for their marketing and business needs. Previously she was the Senior Program Associate for the Business Acceleration Program and provided support to entrepreneurs through the Regional Innovation Centres in the ONE network. She is also the Chair of the MaRS Social Committee and leads the team on organizing various events for MaRS staff. See more…
- The seven-step go-to-market strategy
- 7 ways to generate business ideas this year
- Celebrities that love Canadian tech startups
- Ready to begin your entrepreneurial journey?
- The Connected Car: Remaking the transportation and mobility experience