The MaRS Phase 2 team achieved a major milestone this month—we have now “topped off” the building, which means the structure is complete!
To give you a better idea of the amount of work that has been completed in the past year, here are some stats:
- An average of 200 workers on site daily
- Completion and opening of the new Queen’s Park TTC kiosk
- Over 3,500 concrete trucks on site
- Over 1,100 curtain wall panels installed
- Over $110,000,000 worth of work completed
- Countless hours spent by our general contracting and design teams co-ordinating and designing
We at MaRS are incredibly proud of the team’s success to date and are looking forward to working together until the building is complete in September 2013!