The report explores the underrepresentation of women in the cleantech industry across Canada and provides recommendations, as well as resources to help close this gender gap.
- Insights on the current landscape of women in cleantech across Canada
- Barriers and challenges faced by women in various roles in cleantech, including entrepreneurs, employees and investors
- Advice from women in cleantech on how to increase diversity and encourage more women to get involved in the industry
- Resources and support programs available for women in cleantech
Women in cleantech
- Jodie Morgan, CEO, GreenMantra Technologies Inc.
- Nivatha Balendra, CEO and founder, Dispersa
- Andree Gosselin O’Meara, vice-president customer support, Ecobee
- Jenny Yang, angel investor, Panda Angel Partners
- Mikaela Preston, process engineer, The Solistra Corporation
- Rutendo Ruzvidzo, associate, ArcTern Ventures
- Miriam Tuerk, co-founder and CEO, Clear Blue Technologies
Download the report