In This Section downarrow
Video: Adam Kahane interview, Labs for Systems Change
Interview with Adam Kahane (Chairman of Reos North America) during the Labs for Systems Change conference in May 2014.
LABS FOR SYSTEM CHANGE, hosted by MaRS Solutions Lab and SiG, convened over 40 of the world’s leading lab practitioners and thinkers to share, develop and capture knowledge of global lab practices in May of 2014. The conference provides a platform for those interested in public + social innovation labs and lab practitioners to gain a better understanding of what constitutes a good lab and learn new approaches. Through this gathering, we are also exploring opportunities for a global learning network of leading labs. This event is following earlier lab conferences happening last year at Mindlab (Copenhagen, Denmark) and Kennisland (Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
Thank you Geraldine Cahill from Social Innovation Generation for the video.
- What does Entrepreneurial Thinking look like in schools?
- Labs for Systems Change: Looking back
- The people factor of innovation
- Building Canada’s civic design community
- Launch of the WellAhead Ideas platform to improve youth mental health